Our goal at New Orleans Terminal is to disseminate information quickly to keep operations flowing smoothly and efficiently. We understand that time is money and our job is the quick turnaround of cargo, from ship to shore to truck to rail. We will utilize all the modes of transportation that fit your requirements for shipments or deliveries. Constant communication is an absolute necessity to ensure that this process is achieved.
News Around The Port
Port NOLA Sees Record Cruise Passengers and Ship Calls in 2019
Officials Expect Continued Growth With Additional Cruise Line Commitments in 2020
The Port of New Orleans (Port NOLA) saw another record-breaking year in cruise passenger numbers and vessel calls, as demand for cruising from the sixth-largest cruise port in the United States continues. With the launch of Disney cruises and the addition of year-round itineraries from Royal Caribbean International in 2020, Port officials anticipate another robust cruise season. During 2019, Port NOLA recorded 1.2 million cruise passenger movements, a new annual high, up from 1.18 million in 2018. Port NOLA also saw an increase in cruise vessel calls with a total of 251 in 2019 up from 235 calls the year before.
- Effective December 21, 2020, N.O.T.’s BILLING MAILING Address
and PHONE Number will change to:
New Orleans Terminal, c/o UTS
474 Wando Park Blvd, Suite 100
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
- All invoices can be sent electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that the NOT FAX for Truckers & Dispatchers email will be discontinued. Date to be advised.
- The Port of New Orleans Conference rates have increases as of 3/31/20. Please review in the N.O.T. Tariff section on the Home page.
- Please note that Operational Hours for N.O.T. Gate Hours are located on the Home page.
New Orleans Terminal
Online Payments For Importers
N.O.T. will release the cargo the same day upon payment through the PayCargo system.
- PayCargo Features
- Online, web-based, no software required
- Make Payments Electronically
- User-friendly interface
- N.O.T. is notified immediately
- Reduce Processing Costs
- No more checks or costly wires
GREEN MARINE CERTIFICATION
Green Marine is an environmental certification program voluntarily
initiated by the maritime industry in 2007 to challenge its enterprises to
do significantly better than what is required by regulations. The step-by-step
approach for each of the environmental priorities has facilitated the
participation of marine transportation enterprises of various types, sizes
and resources to improve over time while being held to the same rigorous
New Orleans Terminal scored high results in the 2019 Green Marine Performance Report.
Click here to view the Green Marine performance report and explanation of its judging criteria: Green Marine Certification Results